A few of you may have participated in the “Never Have I Ever” game hosted a few weeks ago by Caitlyn of Love Sex & Marriage. It just occurred to me that my answer is no longer valid!
I was inspired – and not just because I won the game (which really would have been won by ‘Tis had she not had a date).
One of my favourite games is “Two Truths and a Lie”, and I think it would be fun to play with all of you. So if you would like to join, here are the participation rules:
1. Think up two things that are true about you, and one that is a lie. Make sure they are things that someone could somewhat reasonably derive from reading your blog.
For example, mine could be:
– I have never had a threesome.
– My ex husband doesn’t live in the same city as me.
– I have met Marian Green.
2. Using my “Contact Me” page, send me the following by midnight on Saturday (Yes, I know we are all in different time zones; use your own):
– Your list of three things
– Identify which is the lie
– Include the link to your blog you would like me to use
3. I will put the game up on Monday. Your name / blog title and blog link will be listed along with your answers.
4. I will post the specific rules on Monday, but the goal is to get the most answers correct. There will be a prize but I have yet to figure out what it is…suggestions are welcome!!
I’m hoping I will play with many of you soon 🙂
Oh!! And feel free to re-blog this and invite your friends!!