I’m afraid to use the term “slut mom” because, well, I’ve done that Google search and I know what it gets you.
I’m working at home today since I came down with a cold and I didn’t want to spread any germy love around the office. I’ve been steadily working and taking breaks here and there. I just looked at everything on my bed right now and since it made me laugh out loud, I wanted to share it with you:
- 2 blankets including a quilt my great-aunt made
- One of my journals from 1989, which I plan to quote from for an upcoming post
- My remote access token for work
- Various computer cables
- Laptop and mouse
- Two of my son’s stuffed animals and two of his blankets
- Home phone
- Hitachi magic wand (without the gonzo attachment)
- A large dildo
Yup. If that’s not a strange assortment, I’m not sure what is.
Any of you out there have similar moments?
I suppose I should put at least 2 of those items away before my son gets home.