Today is the first day of my birthday month. I’m a Virgo. Yay me.
One of the only things I miss about being married is having someone to do things for you like give you breakfast in bed (our birthday tradition) and make sure people show up if you want to celebrate with others.
It’s one of the things that’s had me feeling down this past week. But my son will be with me on my birthday, I arranged for my Mom and Step-Dad to come by for breakfast, and I invited a few girlfriends and their children to stop by for a few hours in the afternoon.
I thought I’d share what I was up to last week, in case you missed it:
- Sunday: Annoying habits of Match.com
- Monday: My opinion on how we use each other in relationships (bonus – it has comment drama!)
- Tuesday: Trying really hard to get a view from Greenland
- Wednesday: My Mom’s insight into my “5 of 7” sex rule
- Wednesday (2nd post!): About my mood, which wasn’t great
- Thursday: Links to Johnny Id’s writing on our time together
- Friday: A new disturbing search term on my blog
- Saturday: Why it’s hard for me to sort out my thoughts right now
- Sunday: An introspective on my year of blogging, and some fun links from the first months of my blog
Image Source: www.cafepress.com