A big “thank you” to Michelle of Unblunder for nominating me for this award (which I would have totally missed had I not happened upon her post! Three cheers for my procrastination!).
There are a few guidelines for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the One Lovely Blog Award on your blog.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and let them know by commenting on their blog.
Seven things about me
- I love being by the water. Ocean preferably, but even a small pond will do. It is incredibly relaxing and someday I will have a house on an ocean.
- I am capable of g-spot, clitoral, and vaginal orgasms, and never knew until recently that it was unusual.
- I take great pride in my ability to can preserves – it’s part of my family heritage and I was determined to learn. My favourite are the organic pitted cherries in amaretto, which are amazing in a glass of sparkling wine.
- I really don’t like having my feet dirty when I go to bed. Even if I’m all gross from a day at the beach or gardening or whatever…if I manage to clean my feet, I feel better.
- My favourite fancy breakfast is eggs benedict with smoked salmon.
- I don’t like “status” purses and avoid buying any that have really obvious labels. The ones with logos all over them? Forget it.
- Turns out I really like the colour purple. The first thing I bought for my new place was a purple leather couch. It’s awesome.
The 15 bloggers I nominate
This time, I selected from the people I follow, with no regard for how many times they have already been given the award nor how many followers they have (since there’s no limit with this award).
I also explained why, since it’s something I’m always curious about when I read award blog posts.
- The Hook of You’ve Been Hooked (because he’s awesome and probably the most supportive blogger I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting)
- Theshitshowthatismylife (because she will call out any bullshit she thinks she sees)
- Serins of SerinsSphere (for being wonderfully supportive, and so honest on her blog)
- Johnny Id of Id’s Redbook (because I can)
- Mark of Yours Poetically (because his writing is hot)
- Sam Dolan of Sexploratorium (as the only one who said I shouldn’t write a book, but followed it up with a great rationale…and well, because his blog is seriously NSFW)
- Gardener of Gardner’s Blog (because he has helped me when I’ve needed him)
- Allie of Hyperbole and a Half (who isn’t blogging that often but her stuff makes me pee my pants I laugh so hard, so I wanted to share. I also have her book)
- MeglyMc of Fisticuffsandshenanigans (because she makes me laugh every. single. time.)
- August McGregor (because his writing is hot…yes, like #5)
- Sharn of Spankilicious (because she is wonderful and supportive and needs some love in her life)
- M of The Woman Invisible (because she needs some unconditional bloggy love in her life)
- Maurnas of Cursivity (because I really like her and by her own admission, it’s amazing she’s even alive)
- Hyacinth of A Dissolute Life Means (because I love her writing, love her tits, and just want to give her a big hug)
- Chris of The Muscleheaded Blog (he’s prolific, varied, and his written posts make me laugh)
Please check out the ones you don’t already know…they are awesome!