Actually this isn’t about Greenland. But you know my now-strong desire to have one of those 60,000 people love me.
After writing about impromptu sex toys, and then writing about whether the picture of my boobs overtook the masturbation post, cucumbers are now showing up in my search terms.
Innocuous? People looking for what to do with an abundance of cucumbers from their garden? Not quite. I present to you, two things I never thought would be put together in search terms:
- cucumber like boobs
- cucumber tits
- cucumber between boobs
- tits cucumbers
Am I missing some significant pop culture reference here? WTF do boobs have to do with cucumbers? I was traumatized the last time I searched that other common search term on my site – which I am NOT repeating here since I really don’t want that kind of attention.
So if anyone wants to enlighten me, go for it.
But before I go, maybe just a few Greenland (aka Grønland) terms and facts, for the record (thanks, Wikipedia!). And yes, before you say it, I know I’m becoming a total slut for Greenland.
- Greenland’s head of state is Margrethe II, Queen regnant of Denmark.
- With a population of 56,370 (2013), it is the least densely populated country in the world.
- The average daily temperature of Nuuk, Greenland varies over the seasons from −8 to 7 °C (18 to 45 °F).
- Greenland is the world’s largest non-continental island and the third largest country in North America.
- The few land mammals in Greenland include polar bear, reindeer, musk ox, arctic fox, wolf, stoat, and arctic hare.