It seems there were a number of you lucky buggers who had holidays this week (USA, Canada, Venezuela, and Burundi, just to name a few), or who were sucked into the World Cup or the Tour de France.
I’ve felt a little neglected. I missed you. But I was still a busy beaver, writing away.
Here’s what you missed from me whilst you were busy fete-ing:
- I wrapped up a very long list of all the guys I slept with (Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3)
- A wrote a story of meeting a lovers wife and the drama that not surprisingly ensues.
- If you missed the fact that my ex is leaving me a single parent for 2 years whilst he takes a job elsewhere, here’s the agreement we drafted.
- A cute little post demonstrating another reason why giving a guy another chance will often backfire.
- You think women don’t talk in explicit detail about the dudes they sleep with? Think again.
- Finding out that my grandfather and an uncle sexually abused one of my aunts. Good times.
Not that I am envious of your holidays, but – oh, scratch that – I desperately need a vacation. Yes, I went on one back in May with my Son. Yes, I have a very special male visitor coming in August. But I feel like my resilience is being tested. I could use some down time, NOW…if anyone has a beach house anywhere, let me know 🙂
I might even settle for a view of a quiet pond.
I could pay you in stories and wine and advice and organizing cupboards and drawers. Sound like a fair deal?