I was having a particularly crappy week a while ago and therefore was extra delighted to receive the “Very Inspiring Blogger” award from Serins. Thank you so much!! Check our her blog, please, if you haven’t.
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
I’m going to break the rules, sorry…I hope this doesn’t get me kicked out of the club. But I really wanted to give Serins props since I like her writing.
So I will provide seven facts about myself…but the nominating of 15 (!) other blogs will have to wait a little bit until I’m able to spend some quality time in the blogosphere.
Don’t hate me.
Seven facts about myself:
- I respect rules but when they don’t make sense to me, I will break them (see above).
- I sing all the time but if you put me on a stage by myself and ask me to sing, I will be very nervous.
- Although nervous singing, I can speak to a room of 800 people and not be frightened.
- I have never kissed a woman, but probably would in the right circumstance.
- I enjoy organizing things. When I was little I would organize my step-Mom’s purse. Now I organize people and their work.
- I have a list of every guy I have ever slept with. Some are missing last names.
- I love to drive fast cars. My favorite driving experience was in Rome and the Italian highways. German autobahn is a close second.